About Me

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Many thanks

Hi!
Hope you've had a good week-end.  I managed to make quite a few cards and my fingers are all inky so I'm a happy girl :) 

The first card was made for the StampTV challenge using White, Kraft, Ocean Mist and Blue Lagoon.  I masked my kraft paper and sponged white ink to create my own background so I'll enter the Simon Says Stamp Use Patterned Paper Challenge and Cas-ual Fridays Thanks with Twine Challenge.


Supplies used:
Gina K Designs Stamps, inks and CS
Lawn Fawn dies


Thanks for stopping by .....

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the floral banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the banners and the color combo. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Love the banners and flowers!

    ReplyDelete