About Me

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Shaker Card

Hello!

It's been a while since I posted but I'm so happy to be crafting again!  

My first card is a simple one with foiling for the Shake Challenge at Stamp TV and Wedded Bliss challenge over at Mod Squad.  I used the pre-printed sheets from Sending Love StampTV kit.  The foiling came out beautifully using my old laminator.  



Here is a close up of the foiling:-



And a peak at the inside:-




That's it for now but I'll be back soon.  Hope the Dad's in your life are having a special day!

Hugs
Zelda


4 comments:

  1. Just stunning, Zelda, I love the foiling. It's really lovely, and it came out beautifully. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the Mod Squad!
    Judy, Mod Squad Host

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Zelda, this is fabulous! The foiling turned out perfectly and works beautifully with your shaker card! So glad you're back at it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, WOW, the foiling looks absolutely great, Zelda!!! What a beautiful shaker - love the gold ribbon to add the finishing touches!!!!! So nice to have you back posting!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic and elegant! LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete