About Me

Friday, August 12, 2016

Celebrate this day

Hi there!

I hope you've had a good week.  I'm excited to share two cards I made a few days ago for Essentials By Ellen Challenge.



I stamped and embossed Essentials by Ellen Mondo Magnolia onto glossy paper which I had colored with Brusho's and shimmer spray and then wrapped in plastic wrap for a few minutes.  It's such a fun technique! Here is a close-up.





For the background I painted big, bold (and yes intentionally uneven) stripes with watercolors on watercolor paper. The sentiment is Altenew Super Script.  A few enamel dots to finish it off and adhered to a black card base.  

I had fun with this one :)  Thanks for stopping by....



4 comments:

  1. Oh the gold accents are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beauty! Those stripes and the flower - the whole look is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Love the colours, the techniques and the layout of this glorious card. One creative lady, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Neat! Covering in plastic wrap!!!!! What a fun technique, and not something I have heard of before! Great job!

    ReplyDelete