About Me

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

It's your Birthday!

Hi!


I'm back again!  Here are a few more cards I made over the week-end but didn't get the opportunity to post.   

.

A simple card with one of my favorite techniques, Emboss Resist, and one of my favorite colors, Cracked Pistachio.  The stamps are Waffle Flower (Lacy Flower) and Essentials By Ellen (sentiment).  I'm linking this to Essentials by Ellen Mix It Up Challenge and WOW! April Challenge.

While I had my stamps out I made two more cards.  



A fun and cheerful one..... just because ☺



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love your embossed resist one and the bold vibrant colors on your next one! COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same stamp and two complete different looks, Zelda ...the first soft and feminine with the lovely subtle sponging and the second so striking with the lovely bright colours!!!! Both are gorgeous!!!!!
    Groete, Petra XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Zelda, that's an awesome emboss resist card and I love all your colors on the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete