About Me

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Mini Marvels - Mixed Media

As the title suggests today's project is a mixed media mini canvas inspired by A Vintage Journey Mini Marvels Challenge. I've had this mini canvas (2.5" x 3.5") in my stash for so long and this was the perfect opportunity to use it.


The background (which is now hidden) was created with lots of layers of pretty papers, gesso, texture paste and stencils. I added color with Prima color bloom sprays and Prima rose gold acrylic paint. I adhered the flowers, leaves and embellishments and lastly added a sentiment. 

I'm also linking this to Stamplorations Mixed Media Challenge

Thanks so much for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love all the layers!!! And those flowers - and leaves, perfect. Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your tiny canvas has so many gorgeous details! I love those roses that look so beautiful with the rose gold paint in the background. Thank you for playing along at A Vintage Journey in our Mini Marvels challenge! Hugs! Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, it really is a mini marvel - I love the wonderful layers and the sentiment is just perfect! Thanks so much for joining in our Mini Marvels challenge at A Vintage Journey. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete